We are looking for sales consultants who can engage our customers and produce sales. Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner is essential. Attention to detail, prioritizing tasks, and overall good time management skills are a must. Additionally, you must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, a professional demeanor and self-motivation.
We're committed to continuous improvement - and we're always looking for people who share our vision. Join the professionals of Nissan. Enjoy a career that's driven to be the best.
The vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up.
- Build and maintain excellent customer relationships focusing on delivering a "REMARKABLE" customer experience.
- Build and maintain customer base consistently and efficiently.
- Daily knowledge of dealership inventory.
- Obtain referrals on a weekly basis.
- Effective follow up and follow through with your customers on a regular basis.
- Attend dealership training and development workshops.
- Work with Sales Management, as well as the entire sales staff, to ensure individual and department sales goals are met.
- Be a career minded professional.
- Support your fellow sales professionals and co-workers displaying a genuine "TEAM" spirit each day!
- Exemplify the "Larry H. Miller Difference" commitment daily!
- Strive to meet and/or exceed dealership sales goals each month.
In return, you'll receive the best that Larry H. Miller Nissan has to offer, including an excellent compensation and benefits package and an unbeatable work environment.
*MUST PASS A DRUG TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT